I’m back after quite a long break. A lot has happened in my life.
1. My sister had her baby, Avalynn Marie. Very exciting and very cute.
2. My boyfriend got a job in Alaska. He is gone for 3 weeks and home for 3 weeks. It works for us. I focus on just him when we are together and when he is gone I get the chance to get all the little weird things done that I wouldn’t normally do when he is around (like cleaning closets).
3. Yoga was a failure. The Gaiam yoga website was great and I used it for a while. Once again I just lost focus and didn’t continue with it.
4. Canoeing was wonderful and I can’t wait until spring when I can start again.
5. I haven’t lost a single pound. I have been gaining and losing the same 5-8 pounds this entire time.
6. I quit my stressful job. Got a new one. Am trying to quit it and find a new one. This one sucks in every sense of the word.
7. I quit dieting.
The one thing that has become clear these last months is that I am never going to successfully stick to a diet. Instead I have a new plan using the KISS (Keep It Super Simple) theory. I will just focus on eating one meal a day that is mostly fresh fruit and one meal a day with mostly fresh or frozen veggies. I will try to stay away from deep fried foods. That’s it. If I mess up and don’t make it for one meal I will just pick up where I left off. So far it seems to be working. I am not losing weight but I feel better.
On the exercise front. My plan is to do something. Anything. At all. It may be 3 minutes of stretching or it may be walking in place while watching television. As long as it is something I don’t care. This has been hard for me but I just try again the next day.
I don’t weigh myself right now. I think that I will start again using the physics diet website but not until the BF goes back to work.