So today was a total wash.
1. The BF headed back to work. In Alaska. For the next 28 days. Yuckky.
2. The weather was so bad in MN it took me 7.5 hours to go to and from the airport dropping him off. Normally it would take me 2.5 hours.
3. I got nothing accomplished at work today. Absolutely nothing. I didn’t even get my work computer turned on.
4. I had my first job interview in 5 weeks. I am not that excited about it. It is a contract job doing work that is completely new to me and I am not sure that I am up to the challenge. I will do my research and look into it. We will see.
5. My food today was: cup of sweetened coffee, bowl of Cheerios, one hot dog, and a Wendy’s burger, fries, and part of a Dr. Pepper (not even a quarter of it)
6. No exercise at all. None. Not even a little.
I am going to bed now. Hopefully things will straighten out and tomorrow will be better. I have a todo list and hopefully I’ll get it done. We will see.