I was challenged today to write a list of 10 commandments. After I finished and submitted them I realized that I didn’t mention God anywhere in the list. I feel that by doing all these things I am honoring him by making myself a better person.
Here is what I came up with:
- Love yourself.
- Love all beings
- Do no harm
- Forgive those who do you harm
- Give kindness to the weak and infirm
- Words are power, use them wisely
- Do not lust after what you do not have
- Live within your means
- Have the courage to live your life to its fullest
- Children are our future, love and protect each one.