- Easy to Grow Rainbow Kitchen Garden: this is the seed collection that everyone doing the 5×5 will be using. It will be nice to see how every one’s experiences differ.
- Peas, Super Sugar Snaps: in our house we love peas and growing them on the fine should be fun. I want to try to create a tunnel between the garden and the house it is next to so that my kids can have a bit of a fort to play in.
- Radish, Easter Egg II Mix: radishes look easy to grow and my kids actually like them.
- Carrots, Sunshine Orange & Yellow: everyone needs carrots. Some of the garden space I will be working with has some fairly compacted soil, I am hoping that if I try to gro carrots there it may loosen the soil up a bit.
- Northern Rainbow Onion Sampler: the first year I had my garage garden in I planted a ton of onions and we got a fairly decent crop of them. This year I want to try something new and thought that this sampler would be great. What I love about onions is that I can stick them in the nooks and crannies of my garden to use up space without too much work.