I found a recipe for Pumpkin Waffles the other day. I simplified it a bit and made them for breakfast. They turned out delicious.
- 2 cups Heart Healthy Bisquick
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 can Pumpkin
- 2 cups Skim Milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice and Cinnamon
- Mix everything together.
- Add as many spices as you want for flavor.
- If it seems to thick add some additional milk until it is thin enough.
- If it seems to thin add additional Bisquick until it is thick enough.
- Cook on highest waffle iron setting until done. The center is hard to get just right. I cooked mine for 5 minutes each and could have maybe been on there a bit longer.
- Best eaten with real maple syrup. Yum.