The first 15 Days of Lazy Yoga – Accomplishments
- I did some yoga Every. Single. Day. 🙂
- The first 8 days I was interrupted by my children every time I sat on the mat, at least once.
- The most memorable interruption was an epic round of vomiting by my suddenly ill son.
- One day all I did was lie in bed and read about Yoga philosophy.
- Once I did a pranayama sequence that put me to sleep.
- The routine I have done the most is Cosmic Kids Yoga with my children.
- The most rewarding are the ones where I can start to feel the muscles in my back begin to open up.
- The biggest revelation I have had was found in this article on practicing compassion (ahisma) by Laura. I fall into the complacent category, and not just on my mat. I do it in every aspect of my life. I’ve always called myself a procrastinator but in truth complacent is a much better term. Now that I can define it I can start to do something about it and begin to be more present in my life.